Dear User / Interested Party,
this Information Notice is provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, as amended (so-called Privacy Code), as well as pursuant to Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
We inform you that the personal data provided by You in the context of the consultation of the website www.fise-spa.it, will be processed by (FISE SPA) as the Data Controller (hereinafter also the Data Controller) in compliance with the protection principles established by the Code on Personal Data and subsequent amendments, as well as all European and national legislative interventions and / or measures of the Supervisory Authorities.
The following information is provided for the FISE SPA website only and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the User through links.
We inform you that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail messages to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the completion of contact forms, entails the acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Finally, we would like to inform you that FISE SPA may propose to you, via e-mail - if you have provided us with your address and have given your consent - the purchase of products or services similar to those you have already requested from us. In this case, it will be our care to always remind you of the possibility of manifesting to us the will not to receive further similar communications and that in the course of your navigation on the pages of the FISE SPA site, it may install technical cookies on its browser for the purpose of improving your user experience.
You will find more details about these cookies and related processing in the section "COOKIES".
A. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The processing of the data spontaneously provided by the User in the course of browsing electronically by filling in the "Tailor-made design" and "Work with us" forms is carried out by FISE SPA for the following purposes:
a. to enable us to follow up on requests received from you. For this purpose, the following data are required: first and last name of the contact person, company, VAT number, e-mail and telephone number;
b. prior consent, to achieve the effective establishment of commercial and industrial collaboration with the company FISE SPA, with particular reference to the type of sample offer, quantity of samples, type of engine of interest and technical characteristics;
c. with prior consent, for spontaneous sending of the curriculum vitae for spontaneous candidacy for possible recruitment by the company FISE SPA. For this purpose, the following data will be requested: candidate's first and last name, residence, place and date of birth, telephone number and e-mail address.
B. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
Without prejudice to the personal autonomy of the Interested Party and without prejudice to the provision of browsing data, the provision of the data referred to in paragraph A letter a), letter b) and letter c) is optional, and failure to provide it for these purposes will result in the impossibility of updating Users on commercial and industrial collaboration initiatives, and updating the list of resumes for possible personnel searches.
C. OWNER, MANAGERS AND APPOINTEES
The data controller is FISE SPA, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, with registered office in Bottanuco (Bg), via Vienna n.5, (Tax code 00230320137, VAT no. 02195430166), pec address: firstname.lastname@example.org; e-mail: email@example.com.
Please note that the Data provided, will be processed by data processors belonging to the Administration Office and the Commercial Office.
D. PROCESSING METHODS
The Personal Data provided will be processed at the headquarters of FISE SPA, including through the use of automated procedures in the manner and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes. It is also informed that the Personal Data provided will be processed with the use of computerized procedures in the manner and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes.
The owner makes use of the services rendered by the company Valeo Studio Srl externally responsible for the provision of the Housing service, based in Bergamo, via Daste e Spalenga 11.
E. RETENTION PERIOD
Please be advised that the Data provided will be processed and stored by the Data Controller for the purposes strictly related to the purposes set out in point A and stored at the Data Controller for the period strictly necessary to process the requests made by the User. At the end of the storage period, the Data will be deleted/destroyed.
F. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As a data subject, you may at any time exercise your rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller pursuant to Legislative Decree 193/2006 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
G. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE DATA SUBJECT - Article 15 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
(a) the purposes of the processing;
(b) the categories of personal data concerned;
(c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, particularly if recipients in third countries or international organizations;
(d) when possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
(e) the existence of the data subject's right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing (f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(g) where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information about their origin; (h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling as referred to in Article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the importance and the expected consequences of such processing for the data subject .
2. Where personal data are transferred to a third country or international organization, the data subject has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards under Article 46 relating to the transfer.
3. The data controller shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of additional copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others.
II. RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION - Art. 15 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without justified delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
III. RIGHT TO CANCELLATION ("RIGHT TO OBLIGATION") - Art. 17 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the data controller shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay, if any of the following grounds applies:
a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
(c) the data subject objects to processing in accordance with Article 21(1) and there is no overriding legitimate ground for processing, or objects to processing in accordance with Article 21(2); (d) personal data are processed unlawfully;
(e) the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the Member State to which the controller is subject;
(f) personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services referred to in Article 8(1), paragraph 1 .
2. Where a data controller has made personal data public and is obliged under paragraph 1 to erase it, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, to inform data controllers who are processing personal data of the data subject's request to erase any link, copy or reproduction of his/her personal data.
3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary:
a) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(b) for the performance of a legal obligation requiring processing provided for by Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller;
(c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3);
(d) for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of such processing; or (e) for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims .
IV. RIGHT TO THE LIMITATION OF PROCESSING - Art. 18 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of processing when one of the following cases occurs:
a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and instead requests that their use be restricted;
(c) although the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to establish, exercise or defend a right ius judicial venue;
(d) the data subject has objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21(1), pending verification as to whether the data controller's legitimate grounds for processing outweigh those of the data subject .
2. Where processing is restricted pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data shall be processed, except for storage, only with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in a court of law or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for the purposes of the important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
3. A data subject who has obtained a restriction of processing pursuant to paragraph 1 shall be informed by the data controller before such restriction is lifted.
V. RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY - Art. 20 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format personal data concerning him or her that he or she has provided to a data controller and shall have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to whom he or she has provided them where:
a) the processing is based on consent within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) or on a contract within the meaning of Article 6(1)(b); and (b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
2. When exercising his or her rights with respect to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to obtain direct transmission of personal data from one controller to another, if technically feasible.
3. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be without prejudice to Article 17. This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the data controller.
4. The right referred to in paragraph 1 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
VI. RIGHT OF OPPOSITION - Art. 21Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her pursuant to Article 6(1)(e) or (f), including profiling on the basis of those provisions. The controller shall refrain from further processing the personal data unless the controller demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate grounds for processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
2. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her carried out for such purposes, including profiling insofar as it relates to such direct marketing. 3. If the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes .
3. If the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
4. The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be explicitly brought to the attention of the data subject and shall be presented clearly and separately from any other information, at the latest at the time of the first communication with the data subject.
5. In the context of the use of information society services and without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC, the data subject may exercise his/her right to object by automated means using specific techniques.
6. Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1), the data subject shall have the right, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, except where the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
GENERAL RULES FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
We inform you that the rights referred to in the preceding paragraphs may be exercised at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a digital copy of your valid identity document. Please note that in the event of a request to stop all processing of your personal data, we will not be able to continue to provide you with the services you have requested. In any case, our company may retain certain of your personal data if it may be necessary to defend or enforce a right of its own.
Navigation data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website www.fise-spa.it acquire, in the course of their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes:
- IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by Users connected to the site;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server; the size of the file obtained in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters relating to the User's operating system and computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.